G.P.A. is the controversial, most electrifying man in Poetry. He is the combination of 50 Cent,Kobe Bryant, The Rock, Langston Hughes, and Marc Livingston..
2. When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I considered myself a writer when my first book, The Confessional Heart of a Man, was published. It was for real then.
3. What inspired you to write your first book?
I wrote my book from behind the fence,so i wanted to have something that made the positive out of a negative situation. Plus, writing The Confessional Heart of a Man was quite therapeutic.
4. What books have influenced your life most?
The Catcher in the Rye, the Norton Anthology of Literature my Dad gave me, and books by John Grisham, Carl Weber,Mary Monroe, and James Patterson made me want to be better,know there is better, and took me places before i even went there. Also, how could i forget Ed McBain and his 87th Precinct novels.
5. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
Without even meeting him, i would consider Langston Hughes a mentor. I learned that you don't need a lot of words or vulgar words to express a point.
6. What book are you reading now?
I am currently reading Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz.
7. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
I play video games,hang with my family, and workout.
8. Where do you get your ideas for your books?
From inside my head and heart, life experiences,and beautiful women are where my poems come from.
9. What new author has grasped your interest?
LaDonna Cook is a new Poet/author whose work has caught my attention.
10. If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
If i weren't an author, i would be a professional wrestler.
11. What was your favorite chapter to write and why?
The Tumescence chapter was my favorite chapter to write in Revenge of the Orgasm.
12. Why do you feel you had to tell this story?
There had to be a tell all book of one's sexual adventures that was arousing but doesn't name names. Revenge of the Orgasm is necessary
13. Can you tell us about your upcoming book?
Revenge of the Orgasm is the follow up to The Book of 24 Orgasms and is an erotic autobiography.
14. How do you market your book(s)?
The marketing of my books is aggressive and nonstop. Look in any search engine, and you will find me and my books.
15. Do you have any advice for aspiring authors?
Write the book you want to write, but understand what you are writing the book for. Are you trying to be a best selling author,urban legend, or just always wanted to publish a book? Once you know this, proceed accordingly.