I’m 23 a full time Student studying sociology and journalism, I’m from Los Angeles CA an avid reader.
2. When did you first consider yourself a writer?
I considered myself a writer after my book came out and someone sent me a message and said the loved the story.
3. What inspired you to write your first book?
My love for writing and reading a good story, I wanted to do that for other readers.
4. What books have influenced your life most?
I haven’t read a book that has influenced my life just as yet
5. If you had to choose, which writer would you consider a mentor?
I’ve never met her, but I would have to say T. Styles, she is such positive person and she is a beast with the pen she gives you raw gritty stories. Also because she doesn’t mind giving a aspiring or new author jewels she has learned along the way, I love that she put out a book with steps to overcome daily obstacles that may hold people back that wants to write and that book helped me a lot.
6. What book are you reading now?
I’m finishing up the hush money e-book series by TammyCapri, Quiana, and Wasiim
7. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
While not writing I love to read and shop, I love shopping and spending time with my family.
8. Where do you get your ideas for your books?
Ideas spark with me from everywhere; it can be a simple conversation with a stranger or someone I know. In upcoming books I’m going to share a little part of my life in each.
9. What new author has grasped your interest?
Jade Jones she came out this year and she wasn’t playing she put out a lot of great books and she’s a great writer.
10. If you couldn’t be an author, what would your ideal career be?
I love helping people, I want to start my own foundation for women who have went through the struggle of life and help them overcome things that life has dealt them, so a career in counseling.
11. What was your favorite chapter to write and why?
I didn’t have a favorite Chapter to write I loved writing Part 2, it had so many twist that I knew my readers would love and wouldn’t expect.
12. Why do you feel you had to tell this story?
When I started I didn’t know why it just came to me, I just wanted to write something that was different then all the stories I had started to write before. Now that I have finished, I think it was to show that some people who grow up not being loved by anymore, Can become cold hearted to life, to block out the feeling of not being loved, also I watch a lot of law n order lol.
13. Can you tell us about your upcoming book?
I have Part 3 of Penthouse my Short E-book Series on amazon coming out January 29th, which happens to be my 24th birthday.
14. How do you market your book(s)?
Since I only have an e-book series out I market on Facebook, Instagram, Good reads and twitter.
15. Do you have any advice for aspiring authors?
Never give up no matter what people say, get tough skin because you are going to need it. People are not always going to like your work; some are going to criticize you for it. Never argue with a reader accept their views on your work as a way to improve your next book, no one is perfect it’s always room for improvement.